Auction Terms & Conditions Live Estate & Consignment Auction - Saturday - February 7, 2015 @ 6 PM CST
Terms & Conditions of Auction - Please read carefully and completely as not all auctions are the same.
Your acceptance of a bid card, registration or bidding on a lot at our auctions constitutes your acceptance and agreement of the following terms and conditions.
1. WARRANTIES & DISCLAIMERS: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, without warranty or guarantees expressed or implied no refund, returns, or exchanges and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness, value and or condition of each item. Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages, losses, expenses, attorney fees, court costs, etc. that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction or any other claim regarding the use of possession of any asset purchased at this auction. All descriptions are for informational purposes only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid is a binding contract. Once the auctioneer indicates item is sold to bidder a verbal contract has been consummated and the liability of the item(s), including responsibility for payment, loss or damage rests solely with the bidder. Trinity Auction Gallery will not be held responsible for internet, computer or other human errors.
2. TERMS: Bidding on any lot regardless of how bid is presented by the bidder, in person, by absentee, by agent, online or by phone indicates the buyer's agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Auctioneer will not be held responsible for any failure to execute a bid for any reason.
3. REGISTRATION / BIDDER REQUIREMENTS: Bidder will register for an auction in person with a valid government identification card that has a photo of the bidder or with a valid credit card that will be billed for online bidders to verify identity. Bidder will complete registration information in person or online and agree to the terms and conditions of the sale before placing a bid. Any questions, ask before bidding please.
4. BUYERS PREMIUM OF 10%: Buyers shall pay the final bid price of the lot plus applicable Texas Sales & Use Tax.
5. SALES TAX: Texas Sales and Use Tax of 8.25% will be added to all invoices unless a completed Resale or Exemption Form is on file in our office before purchase. Fax # 936-594-0814.
6. INVOICE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS & TYPES ACCEPTED: Cash, Check, and Credit or Debit Cards due at close of auction or immediately upon invoice. Back charges or bad checks will be charged to the buyer and may result in being a banned bidder.
7. SHIPPING / PACKING OR LOADING: Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs, packing or loading of their items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property from the auction facility. We can provide local shipping company information upon request for your use though we will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the property.
8. REMOVAL / STORAGE OF PROPERTY: Buyer assumes all responsibility for removal of purchased items. Auctioneer does not offer these services. If buyer fails to pick up or remove property within 60 days the items become the property of Trinity Auction Gallery and the buyer forfeits the monies paid.
9. FIREARMS: Federal Licensed Firearms Facility, all documents and background checks will be in effect for this and all auctions of firearms. To complete the Firearms Transaction Record ATF Form 4473 you will need to present your identification (establish identity, place of residence, your physical address, and age of the buyer.) Examples: State Driver's License or other Valid Government Issued Identification that will fulfill the requirements. Texas Concealed Hand Gun license holders are exempt from the background check though required to complete Form 4473 and have CHL & Driver's License on hand to be copied. Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing. Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased. Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents. Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly. We have no established testing facility and assume no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold. Buyer must be at least 18 years old to purchase a long gun and 21 years of age to purchase a hand gun. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state. Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.
Auctioneers are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR). If you have any compliments or complaints contact our office 936-594-0812. Any unresolved issues may be directed to TDLR PO Box 12157 Austin, Texas at 1-800-803-9202.
We sincerely appreciate your business - Auctioneers: David F Drake, GPPA TAL#16244 & Liz Drake, ATS, GPPA TAL#16596
Members of the Texas Auctioneers Association & the National Auctioneers Association
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms